Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Crazy Happy House has MOVED

Crazy Happy House has moved to the blogger. There is a reason Crazy is in my blog name, things tend to be crazy preventing me from being super consistent on publishing content. So, while I still enjoy blogging, when life allows, I can't justify the cost of keeping the .com blog running when I can do the same for free with blogger, so here I am.

You can still expect to see craft, sewing, cooking, baking, parenting, and fashion posts on this blog. I'm expecting my first Stitch Fix the 27th so I'm really looking forward to posting about that. I also have some projects I am working on for a club I am a part of. I will probably make a post highlighting that club as well, so if interested you can find a chapter close to you.

For now, that is all please bear with me, more will be coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment